Sweet Potato & Peanuts Stew Retreats Recipe
Sweet Potatoes are one of the favorite ingredients that we use in our Yoga Retreats Malaga.
It has a delicious taste, but also has many vitamins as vitamin B6, D, and also they are a good source of magnesium, potassium, and a rich source of fibre that will help you to relax your muscles, to reducing swelling, and in combination with other ingredients, will make you feel better during the yoga practice.
They are versatile sweet-tasting root vegetable, and easy to prepare.
Ingredients and Method
1. Saute chopped onion with little bit of water or oil in a medium pot medium heat until become translucent.
2. Add minced ginger, garlic and fresh chili and saute for another 30 seconds.
4. Add tomato paste and diced tomato and mix well.
5. Add natural peanuts butter (e.g. about 1/2 cup for 4 servings) and vegetable stock or water and mix well so that peanuts butter dissolve. And bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt and hard vegetables such as carrot, radish and mix well and cook covered low heat until they get soft about 10 minutes.
7. Then add sweet potato and cook another 10 minutes until it is cooked.
8. Add spinach and simmer 5 minutes.
9. Serve with cooked rice or quinoa if you wish, and sprinkle crashed peanuts for the garnish.
10. Enjoy your meal!
New Retreat Dates for 2018 Are Ready!
Yoga Retreats Malaga has added 15 New Dates in 2018! Including among the very popular 4 days Yoga Retreat, now also the Midweek Retreat, with only 2 nights/ 3 days.
We are ready for this new season and it will be our fourth year offering Yoga Retreats in Andalucia, Spain.
Every Retreat since we started in 2015 has been amazing and we are grateful for being able to be part of your yoga practice.
In all this time we have learn so much and we continue learning and improving to make your yoga retreat a significant experienced, safe and authentic.
And here is a view of the dates for 2018 :
Tuesday 9- Friday 12: 4 days New year Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 6- Friday 9: 4 days Early Spring Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 3- Friday 6: Yoga & Music Retreat in Spain
Tuesday 24 -Friday 27: 4 Days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 15 – Friday 18: Yoga Holiday & Retreat in Spain
Tuesday 22-Friday 24 :Midweek Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 29 – Friday 1 :Ashtanga Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Tuesday 5- Friday 8: Yoga Break in Andalucia, Spain
Tuesday 11 – Friday 14: Beach and Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 25- Friday 28: 4 days Yoga Energetic Retreat
Tuesday 2-Friday 5: 4 days Ashtanga Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Tuesday 9-Friday 12: 4 days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 23-25: Midweek Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 6.Friday 9: 4 days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 4.Friday 7: Restorative Yoga Retreat
We are ready for this new season! Are you also ready? Be sure to Book your yoga retreat on time since we have limited space up to 8 participants. We look forward to meeting you here in Malaga in 2018, and would be privileged to be part of your Yoga journey.
And if you cannot wait, you still can join us on our last Retreat 2017: December 5-8,
Tomatoes are very popular in Andalucia, and there are many ways to prepare them.
They are great for the skin, specially in a sunny place like here in Malaga, since it works as a natural sunscreen from within. They are a great source of vitamins (vitamins A and C), anti oxidants and folic acid.
In our Yoga Retreat we offer different versions with the tomato as a main actor. Here is our version with wakame!
Tomato wakame salad
1. Soak dried wakame seaweed in cold water for 30 minutes(follow the direction of the package) to soften and then drain well.
2. To make dressing, blend onion, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, soy sauce and white pepper using blender.
3. Arrange sliced tomato, wakame and lentil sprout on plate and pour the dressing.