Sweet Potato & Peanuts Stew Retreats Recipe
Sweet Potatoes are one of the favorite ingredients that we use in our Yoga Retreats Malaga.
It has a delicious taste, but also has many vitamins as vitamin B6, D, and also they are a good source of magnesium, potassium, and a rich source of fibre that will help you to relax your muscles, to reducing swelling, and in combination with other ingredients, will make you feel better during the yoga practice.
They are versatile sweet-tasting root vegetable, and easy to prepare.
Ingredients and Method
1. Saute chopped onion with little bit of water or oil in a medium pot medium heat until become translucent.
2. Add minced ginger, garlic and fresh chili and saute for another 30 seconds.
4. Add tomato paste and diced tomato and mix well.
5. Add natural peanuts butter (e.g. about 1/2 cup for 4 servings) and vegetable stock or water and mix well so that peanuts butter dissolve. And bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt and hard vegetables such as carrot, radish and mix well and cook covered low heat until they get soft about 10 minutes.
7. Then add sweet potato and cook another 10 minutes until it is cooked.
8. Add spinach and simmer 5 minutes.
9. Serve with cooked rice or quinoa if you wish, and sprinkle crashed peanuts for the garnish.
10. Enjoy your meal!