New Retreat Dates for 2018 Are Ready!
Yoga Retreats Malaga has added 15 New Dates in 2018! Including among the very popular 4 days Yoga Retreat, now also the Midweek Retreat, with only 2 nights/ 3 days.
We are ready for this new season and it will be our fourth year offering Yoga Retreats in Andalucia, Spain.
Every Retreat since we started in 2015 has been amazing and we are grateful for being able to be part of your yoga practice.
In all this time we have learn so much and we continue learning and improving to make your yoga retreat a significant experienced, safe and authentic.
And here is a view of the dates for 2018 :
Tuesday 9- Friday 12: 4 days New year Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 6- Friday 9: 4 days Early Spring Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 3- Friday 6: Yoga & Music Retreat in Spain
Tuesday 24 -Friday 27: 4 Days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 15 – Friday 18: Yoga Holiday & Retreat in Spain
Tuesday 22-Friday 24 :Midweek Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 29 – Friday 1 :Ashtanga Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Tuesday 5- Friday 8: Yoga Break in Andalucia, Spain
Tuesday 11 – Friday 14: Beach and Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 25- Friday 28: 4 days Yoga Energetic Retreat
Tuesday 2-Friday 5: 4 days Ashtanga Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Tuesday 9-Friday 12: 4 days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 23-25: Midweek Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 6.Friday 9: 4 days Energetic Yoga Retreat
Tuesday 4.Friday 7: Restorative Yoga Retreat
We are ready for this new season! Are you also ready? Be sure to Book your yoga retreat on time since we have limited space up to 8 participants. We look forward to meeting you here in Malaga in 2018, and would be privileged to be part of your Yoga journey.
And if you cannot wait, you still can join us on our last Retreat 2017: December 5-8,
Enjoy one of the classics from Yoga Retreats Malaga! Now with the vegan version:
Potato Cake Vegan
1. For the Cashew mayo, blend raw cashew (soaked in the water over night and drained ), non dairy milk, lemon juice, apple vinegar and salt.
2. Boil the potatoes in the salted water until they become soft, peal and mash them and season with salt and vinegar while they are hot. Let them cool little bit.
3. Divide the potato in three parts. Put the color with shreadded raw carrot, shreadded raw beet root and lemon zest, such as orange, red and white potato salad.
4. Lay the plastic wrap on the cake pan so that easy to come out, and spread out one of the potato salad and press well to be even. Do the same things to the rest of the potato salad so that it will be three layers. Cover the salad with end of the plastic wrap. Put in the refrigerator until is cool and settles down.
5. Before the serving, take the potato salad out from the pan and put cashew mayo around, and decorate it with herb and cut vegetables.
For decoration I used leek: open the green part and cut it diagonally and put in the cold water for a while so that it will be curly. Carrot: slice the carrot using peeler and put in the cold water. Finally, I use sliced avocado, mini tomato, basil, dill, and leaves such as rucula and watercress.
Tomatoes are very popular in Andalucia, and there are many ways to prepare them.
They are great for the skin, specially in a sunny place like here in Malaga, since it works as a natural sunscreen from within. They are a great source of vitamins (vitamins A and C), anti oxidants and folic acid.
In our Yoga Retreat we offer different versions with the tomato as a main actor. Here is our version with wakame!
Tomato wakame salad
1. Soak dried wakame seaweed in cold water for 30 minutes(follow the direction of the package) to soften and then drain well.
2. To make dressing, blend onion, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, soy sauce and white pepper using blender.
3. Arrange sliced tomato, wakame and lentil sprout on plate and pour the dressing.